Date - 9th November
Time - 10 am to 1 pm
Location - Upside Down Cafe, west bay, opposite Tornado tower
In this workshop you will learn everything you need to jump start and be confident in your calligraphy journey. You will learn all about the basic strokes, how to create letters and words, how to get better and develop your unique style. And some amazing bonus material to take your lettering to the next level!
What will you learn?
- Beginner tools and how to use them
- Basic guidelines to brush pen lettering
- how to create basic strokes
- drills to improve your skills
- how to form letters and words
- Troubleshooting tips and tricks
- Tips to find your own unique style
- And some bonus content!
What is provided?
- A complete starter kit
- Creative Strokes Studio Guide (filled with tip and techniques!)
- Practice worksheets
- Personalized name tag and bag
- Light refreshments
- And lots of fun!
What else do you need to know?
- You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just your creative self!
-No prior experience with brush pens or hand lettering is necessary - and having good handwriting is NOT essential!
-Space is limited to ensure plenty of time for your questions and to receive individual feedback on your work.
Upside Down Cafe, west bay, opposite Tornado Tower
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No ID requirements to attend. Children from age 10 and onwards are welcome to join the workshop if accompanied by an adult
What should I bring to the event?
HHQ will provide all necessary materials. You need only to bring your creativity. Oh, and a camera or smartphone where you can document your wonderful artistic skills.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you can't make it to the event you can pass on the tkt to a friend and give us your friend's name and info, so we know who's the lucky person coming in your place.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You don't have to print your tkt just simply show us the tkt on your device.
What is the refund policy?
- We offer refund minus 15% for pesky admin fees if you cancel before 24 hours
of the event.
Refunds take 30 working days.
- Cancelations made 24 hours prior to the workshop will be charged full amount.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Should be fine - just inform us ahead of time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other queries or concerns please feel free to mail us at email@example.com